Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MIRACLE: Food Multiplication

1) Narrated Jabir:

My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and said, “My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield for many years will not cover his debts. So please come with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with me.” The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another heap and sat on it and said, “Measure (for them).” He paid them their rights and what remained was as much as had been paid to them.

2) Hadrat Anas (Rady Allahu ‘Anh) reports: “In a walima-feast given by the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) my mother prepared malidah (pounded bread mixed with ghee and sugar) and offered it in a bowl to him. He asked me to call such and such persons and anyone who might meet me on the way. I went out and whoever came across me I kept sending him to the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) until the whole house and the place where the Companions of the Suffa resided were crowded. Then the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wa Sallam) said: “Make batches of ten persons and go on eating.” When all the guests had eaten heartily he ordered the bowl to be picked up.” Hadrat Anas (Rady Allahu ‘Anh) exclaims: “I cannot say whether the bowl was fuller before or after all the guests had partaken from it!” (Tirmidhi)

0 comments:



Design by Abdul Munir Visit Original Post Islamic2 Template